The IPTV Advanced 2007 broadcast conference aims to provide an insight into the current and future trends in IPTV, with presentations from leaders in broadband distribution, production, advertising, branding, networks and technical solutions.
The event will also include panel debates and demonstrations highlighting opportunities and challenges facing the IPTV industry, and showcasing new developments.
The panel of speakers includes:
• Dan Marks, CEO, BT Vision
• Eric Abensur, UK Head of Broadband, Orange
• Annelies van den Belt, Managing Director, ITV Broadband
• Dr Abe Peled, Chairman and CEO, NDS
• Tony Ageh, Internet Controller, BBC
• Sarah Rose, Head of Digital and VOD, Channel 4
• Philip Graf, Deputy Chairman, Ofcom
• Thor Jes Thorisson, VP of ICT, Siminn Iceland
• Rhys McLachlan, Head of Implementational TV, MediaCom
The conference will take place on 6th December 2007 at Guoman Tower, St Katherine’s Way, London, E1.
Places can be booked by calling: 0845 056 7566 (UK) / +44 (0) 207 554 5804.
Further details are available at www.iptvadvanced.co.uk