Go Back   Techwatch forums > Tech Forums > Other discussions > Sports Chat

Sports Chat General sports chat: football, crickaet, rugby, olympics, etc

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-03-12, 11:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Great day for me.

Man city drew with stoke. As well as being a great result for the champs, i was financially rewarded by betfair. Another result pleased me, although not really important was liverpools home defeat to WIGAN!!!. King kenny is being found out big time, after spending around 130 million, no premiereship title, and wont be in the champions league next year AGAIN.
Old 25-03-12, 01:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Great day for me.

Another thread on how Liverpool are so dire this season wasp lol 5 home wins out of 15 and you still find you have to have a go at them, come on wasp they hav'nt been this bad for 50 years, lets not forget it was'nt Hodgson who brought Adam and the other donkeys wearing Suarez t-shirts, the fans shouting for Kenny back at the club, the fans have made themselves look stupid. Today would be the final straw for any other manager to be sacked. Long stay Kenny I say. Well done.
andyjill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-12, 01:44 PM   #3 (permalink)

Long live the King
Macabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-12, 03:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Kenny Dalglish has a chance to play his future team, including the young players, as Liverpool aren't going to finish in the top 4 and have already qualified for Europe.

The only problem is a future FA Cup semi final, and possible final, which means he has to keep the current top players motivated. If they had got knocked out, by Stoke, Kenny Dalglish could have used the remaining league games to really test the players he's considering for the next few years and resting the ones he intends to sell.

I imagine he's already got a few players lined up, that he thinks will improve Liverpool, and get them back into the Champions League, but will they want to sign for Liverpool?
No champions league football.
An old stadium, great history, and atmosphere, but way too small for modern needs.
No real sign of improvement, they might have won the Carling Cup but might not even finish in the top half of the table.
And can anyone compete with Man City's wages, or transfer kitty?
Mickha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-12, 04:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickha View Post
Kenny Dalglish has a chance to play his future team, including the young players, as Liverpool aren't going to finish in the top 4 and have already qualified for Europe.

The only problem is a future FA Cup semi final, and possible final, which means he has to keep the current top players motivated. If they had got knocked out, by Stoke, Kenny Dalglish could have used the remaining league games to really test the players he's considering for the next few years and resting the ones he intends to sell.

I imagine he's already got a few players lined up, that he thinks will improve Liverpool, and get them back into the Champions League, but will they want to sign for Liverpool?
No champions league football.
An old stadium, great history, and atmosphere, but way too small for modern needs.
No real sign of improvement, they might have won the Carling Cup but might not even finish in the top half of the table.
And can anyone compete with Man City's wages, or transfer kitty?
After Downing , Adam , Henderson and Carroll .................would you give him money to spend again ??
Macabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-12, 07:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kenny was a great player and a liverpool "hero", but surely even the kop are starting to question the wisdom of keeping him as manager!! Kenny cant even conduct himself properly in interviews, frankly he's an expensive embarrassment to a once great club.
Old 25-03-12, 09:10 PM   #7 (permalink)

After getting beat 3-2 to QPR.

"Kenny, in your opinion, why did Liverpool lose that game?"

"Did we lose? You musta bin watchin a different game from me, coz from where I was sittin it looked like QPR won. So I think yer bang outae order fer sayin we lost that game when it was clear tae ennybody watchin that QPR won."

To be honest, I think he needs to leave in the summer, for his own sake, largely his mental health, otherwise he will actually lose the plot,and football isn't worth that, wait lol

"Do you want milk and sugar in your coffee, Kenny, love?"

"If Ah want milk and sugar in ma coffee, Ah'll put milk and sugar in ma coffee. You do what you're gonnae do and Ah'll do what I'm gonnae do."

"I was only asking..."

"You're only asking and Ah'm only tellin' ye."

"Jesus Christ, Kenny! Can't we have a ******* normal conversation for once, without you giving me a sarcastic reply or answering a question with a question?"

"You think the reply was sarcastic. We don't at Liverpool Football Club. We're gonnae keep on doing what we're doing and you can make up your own mind."

"****'s sake, Kenny! I'm your wife..."

"There's nae need tae point that out. Efter all, I was the one that married ye, so Ah'm well aware of the marital situation."

"But you never show me any affection any more! You treat every aspect of our life like it's a press conference!"

"Do I? That's news tae me. Ah'm happy with the job Ah'm doin'. The owners are happy. The players are happy. The fans are only havin' banter. Louise Schwarez is happy. Seems tae me that you're the only one that isnae happy. Maybe the fault's wi' you, I dunno *shrugs*"

"Please, Kenny, don't do this...."

"Do wha'? Ah'm no deein' ennythin'. Ah'm only respondin' tae whit you're sayin'. Are we done here? Ah huv a club tae run."

"Fine! Suit your ******* self! You can have it without milk or sugar then! See if I care!"

"Ah've got no problem with enny type a coffee. Disnae matter tae me if coffee is white, black...disnae matter. Ask John Barnes if Ah care about the colour of a cup a coffee. Liverpool Football Club has a long tradition of lookin' beyond the colour of a cup a coffee and seein' it fer what it is- a cup a coffee."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Deein' wha'?"

"Answer me!"

"Answer wha'?"

"Why can't you answer me without asking a question?!"

"Am Ah?"

"God, you're so infuriating! I'm going to ask you something now and I don't want a smart-alec answer. Ok?"

"Well, ya can ask whitever ya want, but Ah don't necessarily huv tae answer it."

"Do you want a blowjob?"

"Yes, please
Old 01-04-12, 05:36 PM   #8 (permalink)

This season cristiano ronaldo played 29 games and scored 37 goals
this season Liverpool F. C. played 31 games and scored 36 goals

so, Cristiano Ronaldo v the entire Liverpool FC team.

Perch is a legend today, Pepe out for trip to wembly,now if they go out against Everton and finish below them, there will be mass suicides lol loved Kenny coming onto the pitch and being told to get off by Gerrard.
Old 19-04-12, 03:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

a liverpool "hero",
Old 20-04-12, 08:50 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmay View Post
a liverpool "hero",
Who mate?