Go Back   Techwatch forums > Tech Forums > Satellite TV > Satellite Receivers > Technomate

Technomate Support for the best value STB's around

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-06, 04:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
clipper

Default Re: dummies guide to loading Darkmans Patch to the Technomate 1000 series

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomate59 View Post
Hi there,
I have just joined this site having got myself a Technomate 1500CI connected to Hotbird and Astra 2 (19.2E). The set came patched with the Darkman patch 1.98 from August '06 but I'm not getting hardly any scrambled channels. I somehow got hold of Eurosport 1 & 2 (Intl) in English language yesterday but they were scrambled again today. So this afternoon I've tried updating the softcam.key file with one from satnet.ch dated 15th September (I used the "Technomate Softcam keys 15-09-2006" download), but still no sign of, for example, the Eurosport channels (other than the German version of Eurosport 1), Multivision, France 2/3/5 etc. I used the instructions for downloading the softcam.key file and got the right messages back - any ideas why I don't get any more channels? PS is the "Upload" option to copy the satkey.ch file back from the 1500CI to the PC? Many thanks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
it sounds like you need to up date the patch, was there a latest patch
on the site you got the keys from,i tried the site you quote but it did'nt
open for me so i cant check if they have the latest patch, have a look
and update the patch that might help.
Old 18-06-07, 08:53 PM   #12 (permalink)

Wink Re: dummies guide to loading Darkmans Patch to the Technomate 1000 series

Hi dear
Please tell me where can i find the link that let me download darkman patch to the Technomate1000d> Many thanks
hemorawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-07, 08:57 PM   #13 (permalink)

Default Re: dummies guide to loading Darkmans Patch to the Technomate 1000 series

Hi dear
Please tell me where can i find the link that let me download darkman patch to the Technomate 1000 series many thanks
hemorawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-07, 09:57 AM   #14 (permalink)

Hi all, am a Newbie to the forum, I have got a TM1000D Super Receiver and with the help of the tutorial just uploaded darkman patch and i presume latest keys i.e. tm 1000 series SoftCam and remote key 28-06-2007.

Strangley after having uploaded the patch and keys and rescanned in the channels the channels that where on the list on one of the posts on this thread did not unscramble.
Am i doing something wrong? Any help would be much appreciated
Hofmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-07, 11:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
Super-Dooper Moderator

The last 2 Patches should open Premiere with any good keyfile from the last Month or so. D+ changes keys up to twice daily and Cabo regularly changes. Not sure if TPS is A/U or not currently, some 15W channels are also open.
lincsat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-07, 11:46 AM   #16 (permalink)

I think you have just answered my question for another post i had placed on another thread regarding German Premiere channels. thanks

would you be able to direct me to the latest Keyfile i.e. the one i have included is that one of the later ones? Got it of one of the threads.

Also, Is there a latest Darkman patch available. I noticed i am not quite privilages enough yet to get access to the FTA download section of the forum which i presume from the threads i am been reading holds alot of updated files and patches.
Hofmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-07, 08:44 PM   #17 (permalink)

Exclamation Re: Patching a super TM 100D

Hello all

I am a newbie to the whole of the satellite world. so my questions might sound stupid to you, but really I don't know the answer !!

Ok when patching, do you supply power to the receiver ?? or do you just connect the null modem cable with nothing else !!!

Also after uploading the patch to the receiver, where do I get the keys, so that I can see all the scrambeled channels on Hotbird 13.0E.

Thanks all
Ciwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-07, 11:48 PM   #18 (permalink)
Super-Dooper Moderator

Default Re: Patching a super TM 100D

When patching, you connect the null-modem lead, it doesn't matter if the receiver is powered or not. Start the loader and patch away - it will prompt you to power up the receiver if it's not powered.

The latest Darkman patch is on the FTA downloads, I didn't put a keyfile on there as they change so often, I couldn't keep up. You could look at darkmans own site - Alsat
lincsat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-07, 12:06 AM   #19 (permalink)

Cool Re: dummies guide to loading Darkmans Patch to the Technomate 1000 series

just what does the technomate 1000 series reciever do? im familiar with a regular fta reciever like viewsat,fortec.
suzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-07, 03:18 PM   #20 (permalink)

Smile Re: dummies guide to loading Darkmans Patch to the Technomate 1000 series

Hi Suz

The Technomate 1000D is like all other Digital Satellite Receivers, it gets FTA channels and Locked (scrambled) ones. The good thing about getting the Technomate is that its patches are popular and easy to obtain. (new patches and keys are regularly put up when needed)

I hope that helped
Ciwan is offline   Reply With Quote