Go Back   Techwatch forums > Tech Forums > Digital TV > UK Cable > Cable TV Chat

Cable TV Chat Discuss all aspects of the cable tv world

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-10, 09:45 PM   #231 (permalink)

Default Re: Fun cards gone off today

mn/huu
Dabhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-10, 09:48 PM   #232 (permalink)

hi, aint done this in a while so forgot somethings, my funcard went off the other night and i was just wondering if theres a new update for t/w??

thanks in advance.
jaz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-10, 09:50 PM   #233 (permalink)

Same problem but i don't think i have enough posts to access the downloads folder, do you?
Old 08-03-10, 09:51 PM   #234 (permalink)

jesus...
sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-10, 10:05 PM   #235 (permalink)

any help ... please???
jaz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-10, 10:33 PM   #236 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaz123 View Post
any help ... please???
Sorry for my previous comment, but there's 24 pages here.

You need my mod of toxic, and the updated flash either for atmega of fun depending on card.

all are available in the downloads section, the link for which is in the private FTA forum
Old 10-03-10, 12:09 AM   #237 (permalink)

Ok. I'm fed up! I have read all 24 pages and tried numerous combinations of cards. I think there seems to be conflicting messages with regards some instructions (unless i've just got confused).

1. Is a CAM ID required or not? If so where do i get this for Belfast? Also my old toxic 6 (although i've been trying with the new toxic7_sr20mod) has 1 entered by default beginning AC EB would this apply?

2. I take it from the thread that this is an auto fix and that keys are not required, but could i just get this confirmed.

3. The 'Shani flash fix'...is this a new flash hex or will the old one still work?

I have been a member since March 2007 with 21 posts, but i'm as useless as t*ts on a bull when it comes to offering advice to others which is why i presume i don't have access to the downloads section. But if my asking questions like these are useful to others i hope this can be taken into consideration.
Old 10-03-10, 05:10 AM   #238 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabhog View Post
Ok. I'm fed up! I have read all 24 pages and tried numerous combinations of cards. I think there seems to be conflicting messages with regards some instructions (unless i've just got confused).

1. Is a CAM ID required or not? If so where do i get this for Belfast? Also my old toxic 6 (although i've been trying with the new toxic7_sr20mod) has 1 entered by default beginning AC EB would this apply?

2. I take it from the thread that this is an auto fix and that keys are not required, but could i just get this confirmed.

3. The 'Shani flash fix'...is this a new flash hex or will the old one still work?

I have been a member since March 2007 with 21 posts, but i'm as useless as t*ts on a bull when it comes to offering advice to others which is why i presume i don't have access to the downloads section. But if my asking questions like these are useful to others i hope this can be taken into consideration.
Hi mate.

camID shouldn't matter, but you want to be using one starting 24 for pure.

Yep keys are not required, they'll AU.

Shani flash is the new one, the old one won't work.
Old 10-03-10, 08:25 AM   #239 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amib View Post
i went to use the orginal card
it sounds like it needs un-looping? have you checked the com ports are the same in nagra and under device manager in windows i allways set mine to com 7 (usb) when using pheonix mode

Last edited by tiger56; 10-03-10 at 08:27 AM.
tiger56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-10, 11:02 AM   #240 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabhog View Post

Why n ot just save the exteep image, drag it ove swapbinhex, open the bin file in nagra, change the dates, flash and flash the 3.7 fix as well..
timetrex is offline   Reply With Quote