stuck in stand-by pace 2500

Discussion in 'Satellite TV' started by kishorn comando, Jul 22, 2009.

1. kishorn comando

kishorn comando New Member

hi,i have a pace 2500 which i had stored away,when i came to use it again it locked up and refuses to go past stand-by.i switched it off over night and tried it again this morning no difference,any help out there please thanks :sad:john

2. satelliteman

satelliteman Retired member

IRS & SMATV Commercial Satellite & Aerial Installe
    Could try a forced software update. Has worked in the past of a few occasions. Failing that's it's a replacement.

3. kishorn comando

have just done a forced update,and the screen told me do not disconnect from mains or satellite dish.i left the screen on about 15 mins nothing changed switched off and am trying with telephone cable connected about five min into update,fingers crossed any further help please john :sad:thanks

4. kishorn comando

the pace has now come on but it is showing no satellite signal being received i am waiting for a friend to bring his system to see if it works the same on his.i took the feed from a quad outlet lnb which is working perfect on my new thompson digibox.the number 29 is showing on the screen,fault number? i have little reason to feel the lnb is at fault because the box worked for a few minutes when first powered up ,it was only when i put a card in that it started playing up,any further help please thanks john:nope: