Technology Forums: FTA, Satellite, Cable, Home Media, Hardware & Computers
|  Home   |  Forums   |  News   |  Blog   |  

Go Back   Techwatch: Satellite TV forums, FTA, Cable, Hardware, & Tech forums > UK Cable > Cable TV Chat

Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cable TV Chat Discuss all aspects of the cable tv world

Old 27-08-07, 07:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
steve07951
(super Mod)

Default funcard netid tutorial

HOW TO Tutorial

Requirements

Inteep progger
Exteep progger
SwapBinHex
Netid_fun_v1.5.hex
Blank Funcard
Funcard Programmer (eg..infinity usb)

1. create an 'inteep file'.....open inteep progger (attached) enter your netid and password, click on save……. Name file netidinteep

2. create an 'exteep file' ....... open exteep progger (attached), you will recognise this as the toxic progger used to program exteep file for atmega card, enter your ird and bk numbers in relevant boxes and then click on save ……… Name file netidexteep

3. Move netidexteep file just saved over the SwapBinHex icon….this will transform the bin file you created in step2 to a hex file which you program into the exteep

4. now when u program the exteep onto a card it normally erases the card.......so first program theexteep… 'netidexteep.hex' onto the card once this is done then load and program the inteep… 'netidinteep.hex' and finally the flash….‘netid_fun_v1.5.hex’(attached). THEN REWRITE THE INTEEP AS WHEN YOU WRITE THE FLASH IT CORRUPTS IT It is imperative that you do this in this order for it to program correctly.
5. reset your stb ...... depending on your stb normally by pulling the red jumper or disconnecting the battery in the sammy.

6. reboot stb and enter the engineers menu, check the netid , frequency and symbol rate readings in the menu. If you have reset the box correctly then netid should read 09999.

7. Set the correct Frequency for your area (this is done manually in the engineers menu).....90% of the time the symbol rate should be correct so you shouldn't have to change this (u need to check the stb manual to find out what this should be set at or alternatively check a working stb)

8.go to the page in the engineers menu that shows the netid (should be default at 09999)....NOW insert the funcard which u have programmed.

9. the stb should automatically reboot if everything is done right....If it doesn't self boot then reprogram the funcard and try again (making sure you reset the stb also (i.e. go through steps 1-7 again).

10. Once rebooted let the stb go through all the relevent firmware updates.....once it has been updated it will automatically reboot again.

11. once it has rebooted this second time you should get the normal screen on the tv stating an error message...... NOW remove the netidfuncard from the stb and insert the programmed viewing card for the box.
steve07951 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steve07951 For This Useful Post:
boltonguy2k (28-05-08), richooooo (17-05-08), sal (10-05-08)
Old 05-10-07, 09:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
gordongop

Default Re: funcard netid tutorial

1. create an 'inteep file'.....open inteep progger (attached) enter your netid and password, click on save……. Name file netidinteep

2. create an 'exteep file' ....... open exteep progger (attached), you will recognise this as the toxic progger used to program exteep file for atmega card, enter your ird and bk numbers in relevant boxes and then click on save ……… Name file netidexteep

-------------------------------------
Where are the proggys?
gordongop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-07, 09:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
5av1dg312
Clueless Cable Moderator

steve cant attach files because exteep would have to have your own box details and inteep would have to have your net.id details and both would be diffrent, apart from inteep (NET I.D) if you lived in the same area.

Clueless Cable Moderator
Click HERE to Donate to Techwatch
5av1dg312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-07, 05:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
toupoukolet

hi just about programing funcard i want more knowledge from you can you shoe me how to do it please
toupoukolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-07, 09:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
nas2k7

where do i purchase a funcard from i mean like a dead/expired so that i can re-program it with the tutorial you provided also which is the best place to buy the equipment from.thanks
nas2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-07, 07:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tee_111
Super Moderator

I bit a reading would have helped.. but anyway you can get the programmer and card from here Lincsat's Nick-nacks (Shop)
Tee_111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-07, 09:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
skelly82

hi can any1 help, iv spent hours reading through the forums, only to get more confused.iv jst bought a samsung smt 2100c chipped box of my mate. i want to make my own 4 the other rooms, as i bought it 4 �80 it would cost loads.i know i av to get a programmer n blank fun cards. i dnt understand how to get irt and bk code. thats all i know. how far am i away.
skelly82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-07, 11:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
5av1dg312
Clueless Cable Moderator

mate there is tutorials that you need to read in order to understand no one will be willing to help you if you dont read when you have read about it like you will need to j-tag the box or read a paired card. Read mate its all worth it in the end

Clueless Cable Moderator
Click HERE to Donate to Techwatch
5av1dg312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-07, 12:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
lorro

hi m8

please can you tell me if doing this will open locked password. I locked few channels and sumone been trying to enter pin then it got locked and then they must have tired to unlock it using the pin, which they also messed up as i'm not able to unlock the pin anymore.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
lorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-07, 07:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tee_111
Super Moderator

it should unlock automatically after 15mins depending on box.
Tee_111 is offline   Reply With Quote