Finding BK on Pace 2000

Discussion in 'Digital TV' started by joc, Dec 3, 2008.

1. joc

joc Member

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CBashir%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->Can I use a jtag or is reading the paired card the only way. The card hast been unlocked, can I use the Infinity Phoenix Programmer to read the BK of it. <o:p> </o:p>
    thanks

2. geforcefx

geforcefx Well-Known Member

might b wrong but i thought all 1000 & 2000 were in the database's/ if it isent locked im sure u can read with infinity/ well iv got the infinity phoenix & i wanted to know if u can read unlocked cards with it . e.g will it read a unlocked mosc card ?

3. G77

G77 Moderator Staff Member

card hasn't or has been locked?

4. BL4K3Y

BL4K3Y Well-Known Member

Pace 2000 requires paired card or the voltometer method to get the BK. The voltometer method is a pain to do as well :(.

5. geforcefx

can u see in the eng menu if the card is paired or not blakey_8 / or how do u tell

6. sharkbait559

sharkbait559 Well-Known Member

yes it shuld say on card status ok

7. homer@shack

homer@shack Well-Known Member

infinity set to pheonix mode, 3.68.
    open up nagra edit 4.0 or 4.1
    >>>>read
    >>>>data editor
    bk and ird should be there if the card is paired

piece of the yellow liquid.:smile:

8. sharkbait559

sharkbait559 Well-Known Member

Yes the bk and ird will be there but who knows if its the bk and ird for the box u think its for , check eng menu first.

9. G77

G77 Moderator Staff Member

voltmeter isn't as hard as you think

10. wavetech

wavetech Active Member

or you could read the atmels to get the boxkey

11. joc

joc Member

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CBashir%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> The card is paired and hasn’t been unlocked, will using an infinity phoenix programmer definitely get the bk. I’ve read that you need something called an unlooper to read the original smart cards.

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CBashir%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  12. geforcefx

yes m8 im think the unlooper is 4 when its locked ! :sad:

13. joc

joc Member

Any tips on which unlooper to get, on lincsat’s shop only Dynamite and Infinity programmers are listed.

14. dannyt0812

dannyt0812 Well-Known Member

Keeping the free stuff free!
    From what I have read around thr forum myself the tiny unlooper seems to be the best option.
    It can unloop both ROM 10 and 11 when using the correct scripts.

It is relatively cheap and already comes pre-flashed. One less thing to do.

Have a look at Fleet Computer Systems (Chartman's Products) this is where I ordered mine from was here next day!

15. joc

joc Member

I was looking at fleet computer system shop and saw a funcard programmer for £10 and a phoenix programmer for £16. Both these prices are much cheaper then the programmers being sold on lincsat’s shop. Will the do the same thing, and which one should I get.

16. dannyt0812

dannyt0812 Well-Known Member

Keeping the free stuff free!
    Card programmers and unloopers are two completley different things.

A card programmer is used simply to read and write to a card.

An unlooper is used when you have a locked card. It will unlock the card so you can the read it and get the info of it i.e. the BK and IRD.

As for which programmer to buy, I would go for the phoenix myself as you will be able to program all types of cards with it

As the name states the funcard programmer is just for funcards.